This Work Group assesses the cost analysis and economic research needs related to the Future of Family Medicine (FFM) as well as other research presented at NAPCRG. It considers specific economic applications for FFM but will also try to develop economic measurement and methods generally in primary care research.
Richard Young, MD
Andrew Pinto, MD CCFP FRCPC MSc
- Measuring and Including Practice Structural Transformation in Evaluations of Medical Home Interventions. A Workshop at the NAPCRG Annual Meeting, November 2013. Presenters: Mark Friedberg, Miranda Moore.
- Costing Primary Care for Research and Practice Improvement. A Workshop at the NAPCRG Annual Meeting, November 24, 2014. Presenters: Dale McMurchy, Miranda Moore, and Charles Normand.
- Economic Evaluation Methods for Primary Care Research and Practice Improvement. A Workshop at the NAPCRG Annual Meeting, October 25, 2015. Presenters: Andrew Pinto, MD, MSc, CCFP, FRCPC; Dale McMurchy; Richard A. Young.
- Introduction to Economic Evaluation - Introduction to economic evaluation. A webinar given on May 18, 2016. Presented by Wanrudee Isaranuwatchai. View the webinar recording:
- Introduction to the Analysis of Cost Effectiveness Data. A webinar given on September 28, 2016, presented by Ahmed Bayoumi. View the webinar recording: