NAPCRG is the recognized leader of primary care research that improves health and health care for patients, families and communities.
- NAPCRG is committed to scientifically rigorous, relevant research;
- NAPCRG believes primary care research is fundamental to well-functioning health systems;
- NAPCRG is committed to embracing a safe, inclusive and supportive environment for its staff, members and stakeholders;
- NAPCRG promotes diversity in its membership, leadership, meetings, programs, research, employment, and all of its other endeavors.
- NAPCRG is committed to equitable healthcare for all.
*For purposes of this document, “primary care” as a term is intended to encompass primary health care, which includes a preventive system of care that is rooted within communities, governments and health care systems.