2016 NAPCRG Annual Meeting Poster Instructions
A poster session provides an ideal opportunity for sharing your ideas “one‑to‑one”, and this year’s conference provides poster presenters with at least 60-minutes of dedicated presentation time to share your work with attendees. Be sure to display a poster that will clearly show your work in a format that allows participants to easily grasp the main elements of your study, while they are visiting the poster hall. Since some colleagues may want to apply your work in their own setting, your poster should address the evaluation of your project or research, and we encourage you to have handouts and/or business cards available to enhance the networking opportunity.
SET-UP & TAKE-DOWN SCHEDULE:
The four poster sessions will be held in Broadmoor A on the following days:
Poster Session I Sunday, November 13, 10:15-11:15 am
Setup/Removal: Access to the hall to set up after 7 am Sunday morning and removal by 2:30 pm.
Poster Session II Monday, November 14, 10:30–11:30 am
Setup/Removal: Access to the hall by 5 pm Sunday evening and removal by 2:30 pm on Monday.
Poster Session III Tuesday, November 15, 10:45-11:45 am
Setup/Removal: Access to the hall by 5 pm Monday evening and removal by 12:00 pm on Tuesday.
Poster Session IV Tuesday, November 15, 1:15-2:15 pm
Setup/Removal: Access to the hall after 12:30 pm (but must be set up by 1:15 pm) on Tuesday and removal by 3 pm on Tuesday.
- Presenters must register for the conference and pay the applicable registration fee.
- To register, visit: http://www.napcrg.org/Conferences/AnnualMeeting/Registration
- Due to strict CME guidelines, no marketing or sales of any kind are allowed during your poster presentation.
- The conference does not provide audio/visual equipment or electricity for poster presentations.
- NAPCRG will provide (1) poster board (4-ft x 8-ft) per poster presentation.
Download the Poster Information Packet for setup/teardown, shipping instructions and more!
Thank you for contributing to the NAPCRG Annual Meeting in this significant way. If you have any questions, contact the Priscilla Noland at 800-274‑7928, ext. 5410, 888-371-6397 or email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in Colorado Springs!