NAPCRG is your professional community, your source to connect with other researchers like you.
Connect with others who share your passion
- Access to NAPCRG Connect (primary care research networking site)
- Annual Meeting
- PBRN Conference
- Participation in committees, special interest groups, and other members-only groups
- Opportunities to present and learn
Advance your research opportunities
- Opportunities to collaborate with Practice-Based Research Networks
- Patient Engagement Network
- Grant Generating Project (GGP)
- Building Research Capacity (BRC) Program
- CAFM Educational Research Alliance (CERA)
Be in the Know
- Access to the monthly NAPCRG Newsletter
- Journal Discounts
- Free webinars over subjects on funding, publishing, patient engagement, and other subjects relevant to primary care research
Special resources for students, residents, and fellows
- Mentor Match
Membership recognition for years of service
Download and share the NAPCRG Membership Benefits Guide.
*Lifetime memberships are for people who will be 60 years or older on Oct 1.
| Membership Dues
|Other Primary Care Researcher Membership
|Physician Life Membership*
|Nonphysician Life Membership*
U.S. and Canadian dues paying NAPCRG members may deduct dues payments as a business expenditure on individual income taxes. This means that 100% of NAPCRG’s dues are tax deductible for U.S. and Canadian NAPCRG members as a business expenditure provided dues are paid using personal funds.