NAPCRG’s Annual Meeting is the premier event of the year for primary care research updates, learning, and networking. The multi-day gathering features headlining presentations, cutting-edge research revelations, interactive experiences, CME credit opportunities, and networking for the global primary care research community.
The 49th Annual NAPCRG Annual Meeting is taking place as a virtual conference November 19-23, 2021. We are excited to forge ahead and provide an online event that offers outstanding learning and networking opportunities around primary care research. To make this a valuable experience for your organization, we’ve shaped a partnership package designed to give you sustained visibility and ways to create connections before, during and after the event.
Virtual Conference Partnership Package - $2,000
Order early to secure your partnership package to connect with a global audience of primary care researchers. NAPCRG virtual partnership packages include:
- Logo featured on NAPCRG Annual Meeting website page; links to sponsor page
- Logo featured in Annual Meeting email communications to attendees
- Logo and/or advertisement featured in digital conference program emailed to participants (sponsor must design and provide desired advertisement according to NAPCRG specifications)
- Recognition as part of select sessions during the meeting
- Recognition on NAPCRG’s social media channels
- One complimentary registration to the conference
- One-time opportunity to include news/advertising in NAPCRG monthly membership communication (content will be included in a post-conference issue; NAPCRG reserves the right to review and approve all material)
- Opportunity to offer virtual door prize at one or more select events (NAPCRG reserves the right to approve all prizes)
Special Sponsorship Opportunities
NAPCRG's Annual Meeting digital conference program will be distributed daily to all registered attendees giving sponsors repeated exposure to a target audience of primary care researchers from around the world.
Digital conference promotion opportunities include:
- Career Opportunities Posting - $450; Maximum word count of 175. Link to organization's site.
- Half Page Advertisement - $500; sponsor must design and provide desired advertisement according to NAPCRG specifications.
- Full Page Advertisement - $850; sponsor must design and provide desired advertisement according to NAPCRG specifications.
NAPCRG reserves the right to review and approve all postings or advertisements in its conference materials.
We are open to discussing customized support packages to meet the needs of organizations looking to achieve specific goals or outcomes. Please reach out to us at Amy Schiska-Lombard at email@example.com to discuss options.
Please complete your partner and sponsorship order above. All sponsorships are subject to approval by the NAPCRG Board of Directors.
If you have any questions, please contact Amy Schiska-Lombard firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your advanced planning.