NAPCRG 49th Annual Meeting
The 2021 NAPCRG Annual Meeting welcomed 730 researchers from 16 different countries to come together virtually to share strategies, methods, and results. An overview of our 2021 Annual Meeting is below, including our Plenary Speaker presentations!
Welcome Comments and Plenary Session One: Social Justice and Health Equity
- Featuring Professor Sir Michael G. Marmot MBBS, MPH, PhD, FRCP, FFPHM, FMedSci, FBA; Director of the Institute of Health Equity (UCL Department of Epidemiology and Public Health).
- Moderated by Hazel Tapp, PhD.
Advancing Health Equity and Racial Justice in Primary Care and Research
- Presented by Irene Dankwa-Mullan, MD, MPH, Deputy Chief Health Officer – IBM Watson Health
- Moderated by Gillian Bartlett-Esquilant, PhD.
Why Be a Clinician/Researcher?
- Presented by Edward J. Bujold, MD, FAAFP, Granite Falls Family Medical Care Center and Chief Physician Strategist for KPN Health, Inc.
- Moderated by Jack Westfall, MD, MPH.
Maurice Wood Award Presentation
Click here to view the 2021 Maurice Wood Award Presentation featuring Arch G. Mainous III, PhD.
Click here to view abstract information on all submitted presentations for the 2021 Annual Meeting.
Click here to download the 2021 Annual Meeting Program.
The AAFP has reviewed NAPCRG Virtual 49th Annual Meeting Live Activity and deemed it acceptable for up to 23.25 Live AAFP Prescribed credits. Term of Approval is from 11/19/2021 to 11/23/2021. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Click here to download the CME Certificate.