Attention, students, residents, and fellows!
We invite you to submit a proposal to present a poster at the NAPCRG 50th Annual Meeting happening November 18-22, 2022, at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown in Phoenix, Arizona (U.S.).
Proposals on any topic relating to completed or in-progress primary care research are welcome from researchers throughout North America and the rest of the world.
Submissions are being accepted from students, residents, and fellows in the following categories:
- SRF Poster Presentation for Completed Research
- SRF Poster Presentation for Research in Progress
General Requirements for All Submissions
- Anyone wishing to present in one or more of the above categories MUST submit a proposal.
- All submissions must be in English.
- All submissions must be completed online by the posted deadline.
- Submissions must meet all requirements of the proposed category.
- Do not submit the same proposal in more than one category.
- To accommodate as many presenters as possible, the program committee reserves the right to limit each presenter to one presenter.
- If you would like to partially complete the submission and return at a later date, click the “Save and Resume”
- Questions with a red asterisk * must be answered for your submission to considered complete or “True”. Incomplete submissions are labeled as “False” and will NOT be reviewed for consideration.
- All submitters must pay the applicable submission fee for each submission.
- Due to the format of the 50th Annual Meeting, all presentations must be done in-person at the event.
- All accepted presenters must register for the conference and pay the applicable registration fee.
Once again NAPCRG is providing publishing opportunities for our members. Abstracts for accepted SRF posters for completed research will be eligible to be published in the Annals of Family Medicine, a top-ranked bimonthly primary care research journal. Published abstracts will appear in digital form following the meeting.
If you need additional assistance, contact us at email@example.com.