Submission fee per abstract: $20 USD
PLEASE NOTE: Any person or group wishing to present at the 51st Annual Meeting MUST submit a proposal. This ensures:
- An environment of equality and diversity for programming considerations.
- We can plan efficiently and in a cost-effective way to accommodate all presenters with meeting space, schedules, refreshments, etc.
- Each accepted presentation can be submitted for CME eligibility.
Proposals on any topic relating to primary care research are welcome from researchers throughout North America and the rest of the world.
Details on individual categories are found below.
- Pre-conference Workshops
- Workshops (inside the regular part of the meeting)
- Oral Presentations for Completed Research
- Poster Presentation for Completed Research
- Poster Presentation for Research in Progress
General Requirements for All Submissions
- Anyone wishing to present in one or more of the above categories MUST submit a proposal.
- All submissions must be in English.
- All submissions must be completed online by the posted deadline.
- Submissions must meet all requirements of the proposed category.
- Do not submit the same proposal in more than one category.
- To accommodate as many presenters as possible, the program committee reserves the right to limit each presenter to one presentation.
- If you would like to partially complete the submission and return at a later date, click the “Save and Resume”
- Questions with a red asterisk * must be answered for your submission to considered complete or “True”. Incomplete submissions are labeled as “False” and will NOT be reviewed for consideration.
- All submitters must pay the applicable submission fee for each submission.
- Due to the format of the 51st Annual Meeting, all presentations must be done in-person at the event.
- All accepted presenters must register for the conference and pay the applicable registration fee.
Once again NAPCRG is providing publishing opportunities for our members. Abstracts for accepted completed research (presentations and posters) will be eligible to be published in the Annals of Family Medicine, a top-ranked bimonthly primary care research journal. Published abstracts will appear in digital form following the meeting.
If you need additional assistance, contact us at email@example.com.