The 2022 NAPCRG Annual Meeting welcomed 875 researchers from 14 different countries to come together in Phoenix, Arizona to celebrate NAPCRG's 50th Anniversary! An overview of our 2022 Annual Meeting is below, including our Plenary Speaker presentations!
Welcome Comments and Plenary Session One: Clinical Practice and Research – A Fundamental Mutuality
- Presented by Dr. Anna Stavdal, University of Oslo and WONCA World President
- Click here for Dr. Stavdal's presentation slides
Climate Change and Impact on Healthcare
- Presented by Dr. Susan Pacheco, University of Texas Health Sciences Center
- Click here for Dr. Pacheco's presentation slides (File 1 of 2)
- Click here for Dr. Pacheco's presentation slides (File 2 of 2)
Improving Health Systems for Vulnerable Populations from a Primary Care Perspective
- Presented by Dr. Gina Agarwal, MBBS, PhD (Epidemiology), MRCGP, CCFP, FCFP, DFFP, McMaster University
- Click here for Dr. Agarwal's presentation slides
Maurice Wood Award Presentation
Click here to view the 2022 Maurice Wood Award Presentation featuring Kevin Grumbach, MD.
Video coming soon!
Click here to view abstract information on all submitted presentations for the 2022 Annual Meeting.
Click here to download the 2022 Annual Meeting Program.
The AAFP has reviewed 2022 NAPCRG Annual Meeting and deemed it acceptable for up to 28.75 Live AAFP Prescribed credits. Term of Approval is from 11/18/2022 to 11/22/2022. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
Click here to download the CME Certificate.