Grant Generating Project
How to Apply
Those interested in applying for the GGP fellowship must complete the following application by August 28, 2020. Applicants are encouraged to review the expectations for the Fellow and sponsoring department or program and determine their ability and willingness to commit the time and funding ($4,000 tuition fee + travel expenses) required for GGP participation.
Materials to be submitted during the application process include:
- One-page expression of interest that includes idea/area for project proposal and how this workshop will facilitate your career progress and identification of a mentor.
- Curriculum vitae including education, experience in both research and clinical areas as applicable and research interests.
- Letter of support from department chair or program director. The letter should clearly specify the following:
- Assurance of adequate — at least 20 percent — protected time to complete the proposal and related GGP requirements
- Departmental or program support of the applicant’s research interest
- Departmental or program commitment of time and funding required to attend all GGP workshops